Water Treatment Chemicals of Color Removal Chemical
- This is a special coagulant for de-coloring, flocculating, CODcr
decreasing and other applications used to remove the color of
wastewater generated by textiles process houses and dyes industries
and other fields.
- The high performance of treating dyeing wastewater containing the
hydrophilic dyes (reactive dyes, acid dyes, disperse dyes etc.),
less dosage, the color clear, fast speed, high processing liquid
clarification of the settlement, but also reduce the composition of
- It has high color removal of dye wastewater, by providing a large
number of cations, the negative charge is brought on dye molecules
are neutralized instability, at the same time with BWD-01 Water
Decoloring Agent by a large number of hydrolysis of flocs. Can be
adsorbed dye, destabilization of the snare, from water separation,
so as to achieve the purpose of bleaching.
- It can be used before or after the biochemical treatment, suggested
to dose after the biochemical treatment, can be with low
consumption, and low effect to the bacteria.
- In papermaking, BWD-01 Water Decoloring Agent also can be used as a
fixing agent in the paper processing, will be a very good
Colorless translucid liquid
Specific Gravity at 20°C:
Completely Soluble in Water at Any Rate
30kgs, 250kgs, 1250kgs net IBC drum
- Used for color removal treatment for high-colority effluent from
textile dyeing & printing mills, dyestuffs & pigment mills,
ink & paper making mills.
- Perfectly suitable to treat wastewater with Reactive dye, Acid dye,
Disperse dye, Direct dye, Sulphur dye, Vat dye etc..
- Also can be used in the production process of paper & pulp as a
It has very strong decolorization (50%~99%) and removal of COD
(50%~80%) for different dye effluent.
Used to de-color high-colority effluent from dyestuffs plants.
High performance to treat wastewater with Reactive, Acid, Disperse,
Direct Dyestuff etc. (Soluble and Insoluble dyestuffs).
Used to treat wastewater from textile and dyeing industry, pigment
industry, printing ink industry and paper industry.
Used as a retention agent in the paper & pulp processing
Faster sedimentation, better flocculation.
Non-pollution (no aluminum, chlorine, heavy metal ions etc.).
It can be used before or after biological treatment.
Less sludge produced than other inorganic coagulants.
Make a solution of BWD-01 before use, mix with 40 times water to
have 2.5% solution
Make PAC solution, 2-5% Al2O3
Have a solution of Anionic Polyelectrolyte, 0.1%.
Have effluent, test pH value, adjust pH value to 8-9. (It is very
important, higher or lower pH, BWD-01 works not well)
Add PAC solution, mix with effluent completely. about 1-3 minutes
Add BWD-01 solution, mix with effluent completely, about 5-10
Add small content of anionic polyelectrolyte solution, mix slowly
to have big floc. (this step is a suggestion)
Check color for treated effluent
Adjust dosage of BWD-01 and PAC to do more test to have a better
Package and Storage:
- Packed in 30kg, 250kgs, 1250kgs net drums, or others according to
the requirements of clients.
- Suggested to store in room temperature, would show slightly
stratification or appear white at low temperature, cannot be placed
in the sun.
Bluwat BWD Plant Snapshot: